What is Gaudi’s Park Guell?
The large cross at the Park’s high-point offers the most complete view of Barcelona and the bay. It is possible to view the main city in panorama, with the Sagrada Família and the Montjuïc area visible at a distance.
The park supports a wide variety of wildlife, notably several of the non-native species of parrot found in the Barcelona area. Other birds can be seen from the park, with records including Short-toed eagle. The park also supports a population of Hummingbird hawk moths.
How could you mention all that wildlife and forget about the gecko?
- Park Guell (nmvrbancic.wordpress.com)
- Travel Snapshots- Park Güell in Barcelona (whatevershesgot.com)
- Sleepless in Barcelona (allisonfruen.wordpress.com)
- Come to Park Güell in Barcelona (urbanrentbarcelona.wordpress.com)
- Gaudi & Guell (marroushidesign.wordpress.com)
- Five Things to Know Before Visiting Barcelona (roomorama.com)
- Barcelona (trekkingtwo.wordpress.com)